Tuesday, August 23, 2016

HORSEHIDE WHITES SEMI-DRESS


Update: No longer for sale as I've decided to have Brian give 'em the ol' Role Club touch!

I picked up these amazing Horsehide White's Semi-Dress boots from my buddy, Michael, over a year ago and they're just a hair too big for me. My loss is someone else's gain.

They've been cleaned and conditioned with only the best (at least what I consider the best) leather product on the market -- Pecard Antique Leather Dressing. These boots are rugged and built to last. Here are the particulars:

Brand: White's
Model: Semi-dress
Leather: Black Horsehide with leather lining
Heel: Standard
Hardware: Antique
Condition: Excellent Used with MANY years left
Size: Marked 7 1/2D (go off measurements below to be sure)
Measurements (approximate):
Length (heel against wall to furthest point forward): 11 3/4"
Width (Widest part of sole at the ball): 4 11/16"

www.vintageengineerboots.com


Size 7 1/2D

No comments:

Post a Comment