Monday, January 7, 2013

LATE 1950'S SEARS WEARMASTER ENGINEER BOOTS


Brand: Sears Roebuck and Co.
Model: Wearmaster Western Made
Circa: 1950's
Color: Brown
Size: 8E
Measurements:
Length: 11 1/2"
Width: 4"
Soles: Panco Full Composition
Heels: Cat's Paw
Leather: Horsehide
Hardware: Brass

My new favorite Vintage Engineer Boots are Sears Roebuck's Wearmaster Western Made.  I've never been a fan of non-shorty Engineer Boots with a front shaft seam, but I would easily drop $1,000 for these in a split second, as is.

The wear and patina on these are simply amazing and only happens with over fifty years of wear.  For those without the time to find that needle in a haystack and looking for the same profile and flavor, the Mister Freedom "Road Champ" Boots takes my pick.

Nothing more to say about 'em that the pictures don't already shout.  Check out the other amazing pair I posted a while back.

www.vintageengineerboots.com







No comments:

Post a Comment